Find a home inspector you can trust. Our inspection is conducted in accordance to the highest standard in the HIABC Scope of Inspection. Our knowledge and experience help home buyers identifying problems with materials, installation and workmanship. We ensure each of our customers receive a thorough, accurate inspection and unbiased advice.
Our home inspection service includes
- Thorough Interior and Exterior Inspection, from Roof to Foundation
- Moisture Tests
- Thermal Imaging Assessment at no additional cost
- Comprehensive Report with Photos Illustration (see Report Sample)
- Functional Tests of Appliances
- Advisory Support
- No extra charge for Multiple Kitchens, Crawl Space, Rental Units and Attic
- English / Cantonese / Mandarin Service
- Serving Greater Vancouver Area (Vancouver/ Richmond/ Burnaby/ North Vancouver/ West Vancouver/ Delta/ Surrey/ Coquitlam/ Langley/ Abbotsford)
- Performing Inspections 7 days a week
We specialise in residential property inspection (detached house, townhouse and condo) and thermal imaging assessment. We are
- BC Licensed Home Inspector #74167
- A Proud Member of the Home Inspectors Association BC #406
- Certified Infrared Thermographer
We are committed to providing the most customer centric service. We take pride in providing the highest quality home inspection services.
Our inspection is performed with the most advanced technologies and equipments in the industry, including but not limited to
- Moisture Meter – to verify possible moisture areas and investigate any water ingress into the building
- Thermal Imaging Camera – to locate and visually show a variety of concerns, for instance, ceiling leak, insufficient insulation behind walls, damaged in-floor heating pipes…
- Electrical Testers – to verify circuits and connections are safe and operational
- 26 feet Ladder – to access attic and most of the roof area for a comprehensive inspection
- Digital Camera – to instantly locate and capture areas of concern
What We Deliver
Comprehensive Report with Photos Illustration (see Report Sample)
A comprehensive report will be delivered to you within 24 hours after the inspection. Our report provide you with all the information you need to know before making your important investment.
A presentation, guided walk-through and on-site Q&A session will be provided at the end of the inspection. This is a great opportunity to understand the home condition, possible defects and things you need to concern.
We provide tips and advices for maintaining your new home in good shape.
Home Knowledge Sharing Platform
We regularly share information all about home! where you will find articles about home construction knowledge, common maintenance issues, home care tips and real estate related info on our English-and-Chinese website inspection.ca. We hope to help homeowners maintaining the most valuable asset of themselves and their families.