Infrared Thermal Imaging
Infrared thermal imaging reveals problems not seen by the naked eye.
Simply speaking, Infrared Thermal Imaging is a non-destructive, non-invasive way of visualising objects’ surface temperature difference. With the use of an infrared camera, trained home inspector will be able to evaluate abnormal conditions in the home and to identify problematic areas not detectable by the naked eye.
Infrared Thermal Imaging provides lots of valuable information during our home inspections. It allows us to discover a wide range of adverse conditions and deficiencies in your home (some of the problems such as leaking in-floor heating pipes can only be detected by infrared camera). In Inspectology, we ensure our customers receive a comprehensive and accurate inspection. Thermal imaging assessment is included in our standard home inspection at NO additional charge.
Problems discovered by Infrared Camera:
- Water leak in a ceiling/ under roof
- Missing or improperly installed insulation in walls/ attic
- Rodent activities
- Disconnected exhaust ducts in attic
- Failed gas seal on double-glazed windows
- Overheating electric cables and breakers
- Problems with in-floor radiant heating
- and more…