Pre-Listing Home Inspections
One of the biggest fears of most sellers is that when a buyer does get the home inspected, something will be discovered that kills the sale.
As a seller, you don’t have to wait for the buyer’s inspection.
You can have your own done, and get ahead of any issues before ever listing the property for sale.
Purchasing a home is one of the biggest investments in a person will ever make. Sellers looking to put their house on the market can help potential buyers to be more confident in their purchase decisions by having your listing inspected. It helps to avoid any unpleasant surprises a home inspection may bring to light, which provides sellers with a comprehensive report before the home goes on the market.
Get a Pre-Listing Home Inspection
before putting your house on the market can help:
- Know the condition – Find out the exact condition your home is in. Get ahead of any issues before ever listing the property for sale.
- Repair option – Prepare for repair items that could pose a problem, or even reduce your asking price, when negotiating the sale.
- Advance notice – Reduces the chance of last-minute “surprises” that could delay or derail a deal.
- Accurate pricing – Having an inspection before your house goes on the market ensures that you have all the facts, which makes setting a price much easier.
- Sell it FAST – More buyers are willing to accept the pre-listing inspection report during the due diligence period, moving the process along faster.
- Thorough Inspection to Examine/Test Every Component in the Property
- Infrared Thermal Scanning to See Hidden Problems
- Functional Tests of Appliances for Your Peace of Mind
- Interactive Presentation & Full Explanation of Findings
- Guided Walk-through of the Property
- On-site Q&A Session to Make Sure You Understand Everything
- Comprehensive Digital Report with Illustrated Photos & Detailed Explanation
- Post-Inspection Consultation
Improve the Listing
with an Inspectology Pre-lising Inspection Report
The Inspectology Pre-listing Inspection Report brings sellers a great way to validate that your listing really is a dream home! It helps reducing the chances a deal could fall through by making necessary repairs before potential buyers start touring the property and get you closer to selling your home for the price you want in the time frame you need.
Use the pre-listing inspection report to find success with your sale. See sample home inspection report.
Inspect Your Home A Little Closer, Before Selling
There is no requirement that you get a pre-listing home inspection, but there are certainly a lot of advantages to doing so. Every home sale involves stress and uncertainty, but you can limit the negative aspects of the process by gathering all the accurate information you can about your home before you list it. With a seller’s inspection, you avoid surprises and make your sale a whole lot easier.Schedule Now